MOMENTS LIKE...

                                                                 DIAMONDS 



                                                    As I gazed through the window,
                                                               My eyes beheld 
                                           The drops of rain on the glass that settled;
                                                        The orange sunset glow
                                           Like little rainbows like diamonds twinkled
                                              I stood watching, lost and emmarbled.
                                                      I was so lost in this mellow;
                                               The dusk soon took away what I felt;
                                                          And I remained quelled.

                                                                      -Aura





Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ALL ALONG

Aurora's Diary

CHOCOLATES DEFINE LOVE