THE ESSENCE OF THOUGHTS

A HOPE


I'm just watching the rain,

Lost in 'the thought train'...

"I'm just a passenger;

Not a messenger,

With a bitter cup of coffee

And a sweet toffee;

Trying to define something,

Even if I have everything,

But I know one thing;

Without you, I'm nothing."

 

The trouble that brews in my heart,

I cannot get away from that part.

I cannot tell you,

I fear I'll lose you.

My cry you cannot hear

Because you aren't near.

The silence fills the air;

A feeling that 'you no longer care'.

 

When you look upon some treasures rare,

Your heart is heavy and you cannot bear.

You do not know what to feel,

All you can do is cry when you kneel.

Distant memories come back to you;

They seem deep even though they are but a few.

Tears turn to salt

When they come to a halt.

You feel you need to understand,

Then you learn to take a stand.

Feel and cry coz it will make you feel light;

Fighting feelings is just not right.

Let all the emotions wash over you,

There's always smiles after sorrows.

Keep smiling coz the days may get better

That's what 'Hope' is all about.


-Aura

Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ALL ALONG

CHOCOLATES DEFINE LOVE

Aurora's Diary