MR. AMAZING

YOU ARE MAGIC




You are like a chocolate

That has a special ingredient,

That remains within you a secret

In abundance, very eminent and evident.

 

You are amazing;

Sometimes confusing and always amusing.

 

You are the like source of Nitrogen on a coral reef;

You are like the sparks from the firework

That warm any heart that is sad and filled with grief,

You are the smile that plays on my face when I’m a wreck.

 

You are like the peace in a blue lagoon,

Warm, serene and nothing like anyone I have ever seen.

 

Like a white horse riding between a velvet sky and golden shore

In search of a place beyond the silver line of your horizon.

You strive to revive and restore

My lost hope and foundation.

 

But your rage is like the sound of crashing waves.

Sometimes you are like the swallowed night, scary and unknown.

 

My day doesn’t go by

Without inquiring after you;

And I don’t know why,

Maybe because there is none like you.

 

You are the extended metaphors to the poems in my life.

You are a totally another world waiting to be discovered.

 

You are like the special edition,

That needs no addition.

No matter what season or reason,

I wish you all the happiness and celebration.


This I write in a hope to make you smile

That would last at least for a while.


You are ‘magic’.

I cannot explain how

Because you won’t get the logic;

You are just, “wow”!

 -Aura


 


Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ALL ALONG

CHOCOLATES DEFINE LOVE

Aurora's Diary