A QUEST

TO FIND...



All my life I came across,
Everyone like sharp claymores!

In each, I try and look for,
A friend pretty much
Whom I can be therefor;
I lost hope all of it pretty much.

'Hope' I always questioned,
But within my heart, it burned.

Then one day I found a certain someone
To share my all and find peace.
I never thought that this could be the one
And my all doubts began to seize.

All was happy and bright,
Until a lost history stirred within me a fright.

Now I start to fear 'the mystery',
Which under the table of my heart is contained;
No matter how hard I try
It can no longer be restrained.

My worst fears arose,
I completely froze.

My search was in vain;
From this endeavour, 
I began to abstain
From this 'Hope' that turned into vapour.

This quest turned me to stone,
I realised that I forever will remain alone.

-Aura


Popular posts from this blog

SMILE ALL ALONG

CHOCOLATES DEFINE LOVE

Aurora's Diary