HEART'S DESIRE


TRUELOVE'S WISH

                                                                      

Life is a long journey,

It's never about the fancy.

It can be sweet and sunny;

When there is money.


There will be someone whom you will always love;

The one who walked along the grove;

Pure as a dove;

Most cherished and bove.


Those precious moments that were together spent;

Some purposeful, others a coincident.


So tell your 'only one',

Who has your heart won!

Express your adoration;

That they might feel your affection.


Take a stroll back through memories lane,

So that you may not refrain.


Leave behind the distance,

Because it makes no difference;

You will never forget the essence,

Some with a blush, some with reminiscence.


So explain how much you missed, 

All the moments you have enblissed.


Always a part of the heart,

And never a heartbeat apart.

Enclose a sweet kiss to your sweetheart;

Before you feel that you are going to depart.


I love you,

I miss you deeply,

If I had a wish, I'd wish for you;

If I had a thousand kisses, I'd save them all for you.



-Aura



Popular posts from this blog

"From, My Heart. To,

SMILE ALL ALONG

A MISTAKE